Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What is acne free in 3 days?

Acne Lasertreatments

There are a lot of hype about the Internet is the Acne Free in 3 days a program of natural treatment. I'm sure you could see the web page. But what exactly is it? And is it really?

Acne Lasertreatments

When I had acne, I was always looking for a solution, and tried many treatments and different solutions, some simple cleaning agents, other spinners. One of the most important was acne free in 3 days of the program. In fact, I was skeptical at first, but I wasdesperate for clear skin, so I bought it to see what it was ...

Acne Lasertreatments

... And I was immediately disappointed. You see the book acne free in three days, three days is a simple apple fast. Nothing but apples and water for three days!

Acne Lasertreatments

The theory of the author Chris Gibson said he works as a base is that it cleanses the colon of toxins. Once these toxins are gone, so will your acne ...

So I tried fasting for three days and the third day there was a largeThe improvement of my skin. When I woke up on the fourth day, my acne was almost all gone, and the rest - for about a week ...

And then the acne came back as bad as ever. I reread the book acne free in 3 days desperate. Towards the end, I noticed something I had not done before - you have to do it quickly once or twice a month to stay away! I was disappointed because I could not do it for two reasons:

Fasting before a very tiring andbecause you get very few calories of apples that do not have energy, you leave the house. I was too busy to sit around the house for 6 days per month of fasting ...

2 I have lost weight on an empty stomach once, and felt that could be dangerous for me to do it again.

So I went back to the starting point - acne plagued. First, I learned about foods that cause acne - like vegetable oil - I could clear my skin with ease. For more information on how to eliminateYour acne visit my website now.

What is acne free in 3 days?

Acne Lasertreatments

No comments:

Post a Comment